In Permeate there are surfactants that work directly on the water, reducing surface tension and allowing water to infiltrate the soil more effectively. Also included are infiltrating chemicals that allow the Permeate solution to pass into the whole of the soil profile, especially into the hydrophobic zone. The final surfactant ingredient is a re-wetting agent, which allows the rootzone profile to re-wet.
- Highly effective wetting agent
- Increases water infiltration into soil profile
- Permeate allows water to infiltrate through the whole of the soil profile
- Works throughout the rootzone profile not just the surface
- Allows uniform distribution of water through the soil profile
- Dual application recommendations
- Use as part of a dry patch management programme with Alleviate
- Extremely safe to all types of turfgrass
- Safe to soil microbes
- Comprehensive trials information
For treatment of dry patch, drought stress, compacted soils, water repellent soils and other severe problems, Permeate may be applied in two ways: as a single application in late spring, to provide a lasting effect throughout the season, or at a repeated rate following the managed application programme.
4 x 5 litre outer